Babel, a Keywords Studio is the leading international provider of outsourcing services to games and interactive entertainment industries.
Founded in 1999, the company is part of the renowned Keywords Group, an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry.
The company provides a complete outsourced testing and localization service for all Console, PC, Handheld and Mobile content, to many of the biggest names in games and interactive entertainment, working on thousands of titles including many of the best-selling titles of the past few years.
Babel India currently provides Functionality Games testing on PC, Console and mobile platforms services to leading Games Industry companies in Europe and North America.
It also provides project management services for translation services (called Localization project management).For more info please refer to http://www.babelmedia.com/ANDwww.keywordsintl.com
- Maintaining and tracking key department KPIs
- Work with PMs to create training and growth opportunities for the team
- To Liaise with HR to facilitate and find solutions for Recruitment/hiring/onboarding etc.
- Team organization and allocation
- Rewards and recognition
- Team welfare
- Maintaining and propagating departmental and organizational values.
- Controlling attrition and building Retention initiatives
- Building, implementing and controlling departmental policies policies
- Facilities and work place improvements.
Scope of Role:
The Operations Support Manager will be working at Keywords India studio. The job entails being very hands on with finding solutions and supporting the operations for growth and development. The Operations support manager will need to liaise with production and various support groups i.e. HR, IT and Admin and build up initiatives for improvement.
The operations support manger will also be responsible for the maintaining the goals for training and professional development of PMs, Leads and testers alike.
The key responsibilities may vary during peak business periods, absences or workload fluctuations, and support to management as required.
- Proactively work with the operations team to find solutions for improvement
- Manage scheduling and related activities
- Create/manage relevant KPI reports and provide periodic information to FQAM and PMs
- Maintain a log of KPI report
- Escalate any issues found to FQAM and work to provide solutions
- Streamline team initiatives and build solutions for improvement
- Create Rewards and Recognition process
- Facilitate/conduct reward and recognition activities on periodic basis
- Manage team attrition and create relevant processes
- Manage team and resource allocation on daily basis
- Work on the facilities improvement initiatives
- Assist with duties as requested by FQAM.
- Detail oriented with a strong commitment to quality
- Strong problem solving skills and able to communicate findings to the team
- Ability to handle multiple priorities while meeting specific deadlines
- Good time management and well organized
- Team player
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal English)
- Ability to work in a high pressure, deadline oriented environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills and decision making abilities.
- Accountable and responsible.
- Agile and flexible to change.
- Skillful in conflict management and giving of constructive feedback.
- Results driven and able to lead a team to success.
- Encourages others to keep a high standard of accuracy and leads by example.
- Honest & open communication, speaks up in meetings, shares opinions.
- Understands and is able to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Client-facing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work effectively and decisively under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and multiple project types concurrently.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to prepare and control a work schedule and deliver to budget.
- Ability to prepare, interpret, and effectively utilize management information reports.
- Ability to analyze difficult and politically sensitive problems, and recommend and implement effective solutions.
Bachelors or equivalent in the relevant fields. Experience with managing team initiatives and recruitment will be an added advantage.