d3t Ltd, a Growing Game Software Specialist, have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Recruitment Coordinator to join their growing team based in Daresbury, Runcorn.
We are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to design and oversee our company’s hiring.
The Recruitment Coordinator will work closely with our recruiters and Line Managers to manage sourcing, interviewing and employment processes. To be successful in this role, Candidates should have a HR background and experience screening and evaluating candidates. Candidates should also have some knowledge of UK Employment Law and Employee Rights.
The ideal candidate is a team player who is able to make effective decisions quickly.
Ultimately, the Recruitment Coordinator will manage our recruitment to ensure we hire qualified employees to meet our company’s current and future needs.
· Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
· Update current and maintain recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and on-boarding processes)
· Keep track of recruiting schedules
· Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting)
· Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
· Research and choose job advertising options
· Advise Line Managers on interviewing techniques
· Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
· Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
· Consult with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives
· Participate in job fairs and career events
· Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
· Draw up contracts for new employees, prepare employee documentation and help with the transition on their first day
· Arrange interviews and liaise with potential applicants on behalf of management
· Manage the new starter process following assignment of new employees
· Advise on staff retention and website career page
· Write and post job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and universities boards
· Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods
· Proven work experience as a Recruitment Coordinator, Recruiting Consultant or Recruiting Manager
· Knowledge of UK Employment Law and Employee Rights
· Experience with phone, Skype and in-person interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
· Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (e.g. Linkedin, Facebook, etc.)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to prioritise and complete projects within deadline
· Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices