d3t Ltd, a Growing Game Development Specialist, have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Talent Acquisition Manager to join their growing team based in Daresbury, Cheshire.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to oversee our company’s hiring on fixed term contract, initially for 12 month to provide cover an existing employee who is taking a leave of absence. We are a growing studio so there is a good chance this will become a permanent position.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will work closely with our recruiters and Heads of Department to manage sourcing, interviewing and employment processes. To be successful in this role, Candidates should have a HR background and experience screening and evaluating candidates. Candidates should also have some knowledge of UK Employment Law and Employee Rights.
The ideal candidate is a team player who is able to make effective decisions quickly.
Ultimately, the Talent Acquisition Manager will manage our recruitment to ensure we hire qualified employees to meet our company’s current and future needs.
· Update current and maintain recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and on-boarding processes)
· Keep track of recruiting schedules
· Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting)
· Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
· Research and choose job advertising options
· Advise Line Managers on interviewing techniques
· Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
· Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
· Consult with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives
· Participate in job fairs and career events
· Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
· Draw up contracts for new employees, prepare employee documentation and help with the transition on their first day
· Arrange interviews and liaise with potential applicants on behalf of management
· Manage the new starter process following assignment of new employees
· Advise on staff retention and website career page
· Write and post job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and universities boards
· Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods
· Proven work experience as a Recruitment Coordinator, Recruiting Consultant or Recruiting Manager
· Knowledge of UK Employment Law and Employee Rights
· Experience with phone, Skype and in-person interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
· Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (e.g. Linkedin, Facebook, etc.)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to prioritise and complete projects within deadline
Salary is dependant on experience.
Just some of the many offered by d3t:
- 22 days holiday (+ 3 extra at Christmas + bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme & Eye Care Scheme
- Anti-crunch ethos - an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment!
- Income Protection
- Employee Share Scheme
- Annual Bonus – be rewarded for great teamwork!
- Free Parking
- Monthly Fitness Sessions
- Complimentary Refreshments – an extensive range to suit all dietary preferences.
- Company Socials, Project Launch/Wrap Parties + Annual d3t Events
- Breakout Areas – filled with perks such as games, snacks etc.
- Assistance and support with re-location to the area
Please note we are actively hiring through the Covid-19 pandemic. Interviews will be held by video call. We have the majority of the d3t team working remotely from home and once it is safe to do so, we will be returning to the studio. We are open to looking at remote opportunities for this role.