Due to the current COVID-19 situation we are offering temporary remote positions, you must however be in the Ottawa area to be considered. Part-time positions are not available.
PUT YOUR LINGUISTIC SKILLS TO GOOD USE IN AN EXCITING AND MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT IN OTTAWA.
Keywords Studios Ottawa is a flagship studio in the Keywords group, an international supplier of multiple industry-leading service lines including Art, Engineering, Audio, Functionality QA, Localization, Localization QA, and Player Support. Working across all major platforms, for all video-game content creators, and in over 50 different languages, Keywords Studios provides support and expertise for its clients across the globe, with its strongest presence in North America.
- Proofreading texts and video game content (spelling, syntax, typography).
- Checking texts for consistency and recommending changes where necessary.
- Writing error reports.
- Performing minor, simple translations.
- Ensuring subtitles match the audio tracks.
- Proficiency in English and Thai (spoken and written).
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while managing your time efficiently.
- Comfortable with digital technologies (computers, video game consoles, touchscreens).
- An interest in the video game industry.
- Experience in a relevant or related field (an asset).
- Experience in a similar position (an asset).
The chosen candidate must either be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a Temporary Foreign Worker with an Open Work permit or in the process of requesting a Working Holiday Visa.
- $15.75 per hour.
- Potential for full-time, permanent openings with growth opportunities.
- Internet subsidy
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Relocation Assistance available in certain cases.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!