Maverick by name, maverick by nature. For a quarter-century, we’ve been creating trail-blazing & award-winning work for the world’s most prestigious games publishers, developers and brands. Our top-notch team of creatives, designers and producers are always ahead of the game, ready to take clients to the next level.
At Maverick, we know a diverse workforce only elevates the great work we do. As such, we are an equal opportunities employer and we take diversity and inclusion seriously.
If you would like more information on how this role could be good fit (or could be adapted to fit) your personal circumstances, get in touch!
Follow link for more info: Careers — Maverick Media: Award Winning Video Games Creative Agency
Are you a Senior Creative bursting with ideas, looking for a great job in an award-winning studio?
Ready to lead creative on an account for a globally loved client?
Got an outstanding portfolio and want to be somewhere it’s appreciated and developed?
Got great technical skills and need a place that will allow you to progress and use them?
Excited about working on trailers, TV Ads, design, social and more for video games?
If so, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
As a Senior Creative at Maverick, you will be given the opportunity to work on the dedicated account with one of our high-profile, globally most-loved clients where you’ll be working on the full pipeline of projects. You will be encouraged to own the creative across all of the account projects from briefing, concepting, production, editing, motion graphics, artwork, animation, sound design, etc.
Deliver outstanding video game advertising content (trailers, cinematics, TV spots, artwork, digital, social and more)
Get immersed in our client's map of the world and the Maverick creative treatment
Contribute to and develop proposals – style of editing, references, sequences to be captured/shot, storyboards, graphics, music choice, sound, production/logistic notes etc.
Monitor, manage and improve the quality of creative output delivered at every stage of the process.
Perform “hands on” capture, design, editing, animation etc. as required.
Collaborate on the creative development process - harnessing Maverick’s creative skills, insights and enthusiasm and apply these into our briefs, creative projects and thinking.
At Maverick you will really be able to develop your skills and get hands-on experience in projects big and small, working with clients such as EA, Pokémon, Square Enix and Bandai Namco to mention but a few.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working with client briefs and creative treatments.
- Great examples and experience of “hands on” creative work in 2D & 3D animation, motion graphics, editing, design etc.
- Ability to lead and manage other creatives, both internally and freelance
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite - specifically After Effects and Premiere .
- Strong work ethic with high attention to detail and ability to provide a polished presentation.
- Ability to ‘own’ the creative quality of projects throughout production
- Media admin and quality control.
- Confidence to pick up and learn a range of software, technology and creative disciplines.
- Interest and passion for advertising, video games and filmed entertainment.
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Income protection
- Cycle to work scheme
- WFH allowance
- NEST Pension
- Additional time off for volunteer work