Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with +50 offices across 21 countries and 4 continents. The organization employs over 6,000 people at peak times working in over 50 languages. Each year, we produce over 80,000 art assets, 21 million words of audio, 250 million words translated, 2.5 million hours of testing and resolve 16 million customer support tickets.
Keywords FQA is one of Keywords Studios brands offering Functional QA services. KWS Katowice offers FQA, Localisation QA and Player Support services to our clients.
Our QA Senior Tester at our office in Katowice will:
- Assist in the creation of test plans and strategies when required.
- Execute test cases provided in order to find defects in software and logging defects into a bug database on the project being worked on
- Set, monitor and achieve goals through the test team.
- Provide support to the test team to ensure that they are able to execute their tasks efficiently and effectively
- Assist the test team with bug and edit entry ensuring the quality and consistency of bugs as required by the Keywords process.
- Constant monitoring of the bug database to ensure quality and productivity are up to par.
- Vet, assign and monitor bugs in the database when required.
- Retest software to ensure defects have been fixed correctly by Development teams and have not introduce new defects.
- Assist project meetings when required with the FQA Project Manager and the FQA Test Lead.
- Communicate with the client, when required, ensuring that clients’ needs are met and answer any queries or concerns that arise
- Lead by example, initiative and behave in accordance to the core Keywords values.
- Fluent in English – written and spoken.
- Understanding of a bug’s life cycle and workflow within a defect tracking database.
- Working knowledge of QA Strategy and QA Plan building.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Show leadership skills and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and delegate tasks efficiently.
- Accountable and responsible.
- Agile, and flexible to change.
- Ability to provide constructive feedback.
- Encourages others to keep a high standard of accuracy and leads by example.
- Attention to detail.
- Honest & open communication
- Ability to meet deadlines in fast paced environments.
- Listens actively, encourages and incorporates others input.
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with video capture hardware and software.
- Intermediate skills with MS Excel
- Experience working within MS Office.
- Based in Katowice area or available for relocation
- Passion for video games.
- Relevant experience in a similar role in the Video Games or related industry.
- Understanding of a project cycle and a games’ development process.
- Working knowledge of Functionality QA and Certification testing processes.
- Working knowledge of the 1st party submission requirements and certification processes.
- Working knowledge all next gen and current gen console hardware and software.
- Working knowledge with mobile and PC hardware and software
- Familiarity with defect tracking tools, workflows, test case management tools, agile tools, and project tools, such as JIRA, Confluence, Spira, TestTrack, DevTrack, and DevTest.
- Experienced with platform specific testing tools (Steam, LanForge, Xbox Manager, PS Publishing tools, Xbox GUI).
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!