Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
We are looking for French-English speaking video games passionate to join our Player Support team either at our office in Montreal, Katowice (Poland) or to work remotely, from your home.
- You would assist video game players in troubleshooting their account issues via a ticketing system (no phone).
- You would interact with our client’s customers for all the inquiries they could have about the game.
- You would assist the developer by forwarding them important information from all the issues you handle with customers.
- You would perform light community work (managing moderators, forums).
- Excellent fluency in French.
- Communicative in English. Fluency in English would be an asset!
- Interest in video games.
- Availability to start in immediately is a plus.
- All eligible candidates will be required to take our Language Tests to better evaluate their written skills.
- Available to work 40h/week Wednesday to Sunday European daytime hours (Exact times to be confirmed).
Please send your CV in ENGLISH while applying for the position using the button below.