Our major pharmaceutical client in Indianapolis is looking for a document controller to join their Quality Systems team.
- Manage Quality System documents through preparation, review, approval and maintenance processes in order to meet business and compliance needs
- The above activities would mainly focus on routine processing tasks to include (but not limited to) document deletions, abbreviated approvals, targeted changes, and processing of business practice documents
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables/documents to ensure accurate and timely implementation, often within aggressive deadlines.
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Must be well versed in Microsoft Office
- Computer skills (especially in electronic document management system (e.g. Regulus)
- Experience in document processing preferred
At Keywords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and select holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits