Our major tech client in Redmond is looking for a backend engineer to troubleshoot and diagnose cluster logs.
• Help roll out production bits across all backend clusters
• Follow Azure Safe Deploy practices/process as part of weekly rollout.
• Build cluster management service to automate dispatching configuration and policies to multiple clusters.
• When needed, participate in customer meetings and communications.
• Ensure quality of issues reported to the engineering team.
• Own all aspects of the current toolsets from monitoring for any unexpected perf/scale/reliability issues to addressing any improvements needed as requested by various engineering teams
• Troubleshoot and diagnose cluster logs and maintain health of backend services.
• Perform monthly OS upgrades of VM clusters to comply with Azure S360 guidelines.
• Perform quarterly disaster recovery drills to ensure that service is BCDR compliant.• Ensure that national clouds bits are in parity with public cloud.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
• Minimum four years' experience in technical support/develops in technology industries required.
• Solid mentoring skills with support engineers of all technical levels.
• Ability to script in any coding language.
• "As a service" Support experience.
• Windows or SIP experience preferred.
• Quantum database
At Keywords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and select holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits