Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
We are looking for German speaking video games passionate to join our Player Support team to work as a freelancer, from home.
- Evaluate tickets samples
- Identify achievements or issues on them based on defined expectations and procedures established for the project
- Provide helpful feedback to agents to help them understand their achievement and/or areas of improvement.
- Assist with linguistic checks on the audited tickets, which also includes corrections and explanations on the errors.
- Participate in building high quality standards for customer service
- Coach agents to incorporate feedback and increase the quality of their contact with customers.
- Excellent level of German.
- Advanced English Skills – both written and spoken (C1-C2 level)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience in QC checks would be ideal. Customer support or related experience preferred.
- Ability to work in autonomously as well as in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Assertiveness and can-do attitude
- Ability to remain unbiased
- Experience in providing feedback at a professional level is a plus
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Good knowledge in Excel
- Interest in video games.
- Availability to start in immediately is a plus.
- All eligible candidates will be required to take our Language Tests to better evaluate their written skills.
- Available to work 40h/week, Monday to Friday, European hours.
Please note this position can be based anywhere in the world as long you can work as a freelancer and in the schedule proposed.
Please send your CV in ENGLISH while applying. #psh