Work location: Indianapolis, IN
One of Keywords' major client in Indianapolis is looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to join their team.
This position is accountable for the management and the overall success of projects with limited size and complexity; working with internal and external teams to ensure that initiatives are completed on time and within scope and budget.
The Project Coordinator manages, plans, and administers employee activities for assigned projects.
- Assisting in elicitation and scoping of requirements
- Working with HR on any related issues
- Scheduling, coordination and participating in project meetings while documenting action items
- Client communication
- Periodic status reports to clients.
- Employee related issues
- Coordinate training and tracking completion reporting outstanding issues to the Project Manager
Essential job functions include:
- Coordinate with the appropriate personnel to meet project's training needs. Provide reports to customer management as well as Keywords Management, on an established schedule or as needed.
- Quickly discern project risks and issues and work with the customer and Keywords management to implement effective solutions. Conduct effective and informative meetings with the organization, as needed.
- Coordinate with the appropriate HR personnel when resolving escalated employee issues, as needed.
- Proven ability in identifying, tracking, monitoring, and addressing risks and issues.
- Proven ability in defining, judging and substantiating that all milestones have been met. Proven ability in identifying and prioritizing dependencies; addressing constraints; and assumptions
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or a combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated ability to fully meet job specific skill requirements in the following areas – customer service, management, HR.
- Experience in managing a diverse group of employees and working with multiple levels of management
- 1 year project management
- Familiarity with work plans and schedules.
- Ability to drive business process improvement initiatives
- Ability to interpret and act upon market and customer trends
- Anticipates clients’ needs and proposes alternative business solutions.
- Understanding of Clinical Trials is a bonus
At Keywords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and select holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits