Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 55 offices across 25 countries and 4 continents. The organization employs over 6,000 people at peak times working in over 50 languages. Each year, we produce over 80,000 art assets, 21 million words of audio, 250 million words translated, 2.5 million hours of testing and resolve 16 million customer support tickets. We worked with 24 of the Top 25 games companies by revenue for 2017. Keywords FQA is one of Keywords Studios brands offering Functional QA services.
Work with the Operations Director, Partnership Manager, local Managers and Sales to support growth of our clients, both locally and internationally.
Identify potential service offerings that resonate with existing clients.
Coordinate all efforts coming from LQA supporting Sales and Marketing events.
Coordinate all Marketing events requiring LQA attendance.
Identify new Sales & Marketing opportunities for LQA.
Liaise with other Service lines and Sales once potential opportunities are identified.
Support team and help make decisions to insure successful project delivery within budget, timeframe and quality scopes.
Developing and managing successful relationships with KWS clients at manager and director levels.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Proactively solve issues with the LQA Project Managers before they impact projects.
- Ensure timely delivery of documents requested by LQA, Sales and Marketing.
- Track client relations and macro-project progress of KWS top 5 – 10 clients in conjunction with the PMs.
- Hold regular status meetings, focused on quality of delivery, budget and within scope, with LQAMs.
- Mentor and support any assigned employees.
- Develop and foster lasting relationships with senior client personnel.
- Manage and lead client interactions and meeting.
- Responsible for top-tier client account management affecting local operation.
- Set and manage client expectations appropriately.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Cross-sell services to clients where possible and appropriate.
- Monitor the progress of MBRs, QBR and YBRs of KWS top clients (5 – 10 to be defined).
- Track and manage project and client macro KPIs.
- Provide relevant and thorough briefings to Directors and LQAM on proposals.
- Help and manage the creation and design of templates used by the global department.
- Report client statuses and information to director and management team on a regular basis.
- Communicate employee warnings and actions taken to Human Resources.
- Create Proposals, RFPs, Sales and Marketing materials when required with or without the help of the Associate Partnership Manager.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Knowledge of a project cycle and a games’ development process.
- Knowledge of Localisation QA and Certification testing services and processes.
- Understanding of all video game business services and processes.
- Understanding of various business and management concepts.
- Understanding of change management and continuous improvements protocols.
- Understanding of risk management in the context of the LQA process.
- Agile, flexible and able to instill change.
- Skillful in conflict management and giving of constructive feedback.
- Results driven and able to lead a team to success.
- Honest & open communication, speaks up in meetings, shares opinions.
- Understands and is able to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently under pressure.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to prepare, interpret, and effectively utilize management information reports.
- Ability to analyze difficult and politically sensitive problems, and recommend and implement effective solutions.
- Relevant experience in a Management or similar role in the Video Games or related industry.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in an Account Management or sales-oriented role.
- Formal Project Management techniques or training (PMP, Agile, Scrum, etc.).
- Excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English – written and verbal.
- Familiarity with defect tracking tools, workflows, test case management tools, agile tools, and project tools, such as JIRA, Confluence, Spira, TestTrack, DevTrack, and DevTest.
- Advanced skills with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience working within MS Office in general.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
The masculine form is used throughout the text for ease of reading, but refers to both men and women.