Established in 1998 and working in over 30 languages, the Keywords Group is a fast-growing plc. listed on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market. We are one of the leaders in the provision of localisation services to the Video Games and Software Localisation markets worldwide. Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with offices in Dublin, Madrid, Montreal, Rome, Seattle, Singapore and more. Working on a worldwide basis, we provide a range of linguistic, testing, and quality control services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
The Localization Project Manager will consistently meet or exceed client expectations by ensuring exceptional service, quality and cost efficiency on every project. Working with multiple clients and managing client relationships and a broad spectrum of resources the Localization Project Manager will be expected to deliver to both client and company's requirements/targets.
They will be expected to develop and grow those client relationships whilst achieving/exceeding the expected margins by providing creative, technical and tactical business solutions.
The Loc PM is expected to manage multiple localization projects of different sizes, genres and platforms for multiple clients simultaneously and ensure their profitability, quality and one time delivery within the timeframe agreed with the client.
The Loc PM will be based at our Barcelona facilities, to join a team of highly dedicated professionals providing world class localization, audio and player support services to the video games industry internationally.
Full ownership of end to end delivery of assigned projects. Detailed responsibilities are:
- Work closely with sales, customer management and the client directly to understand the scope of and requirements of each project.
- Advise clients on best practices and agree on project processes and timelines.
- Lead project planning process and “kick-off” meetings and ongoing project-related meetings, as needed.
- Work closely with clients’ Localisation Project Manager on project specifications.
- Liaise with clients to understand their goals and expectations, and anticipate/address client needs and concerns to prevent issues.
- Communicate regularly and professionally with clients.
- Be the expert: gain the trust of the client by demonstrating that you are the expert in localization
- Estimate and plan projects from start to finish, with built-in contingencies.
- Develop effective working relationships and ongoing management processes for each project.
- Define the deliverables, resource requirements and work plan for the project.
- Manage strategic projects
- Monitor project processes (localization plan, post mortems, resources, submissions, etc.).
- Continuously manage and adapt the work plan and resources required in consultation and agreement with the client.
- Deliver 99%+ of all projects on time
- Provide support to new members in their team to achieve department objectives and goals.
- Build good working relationships with all team members.
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of experience as a Localisation Project Manager either on client or vendor side.
- Knowledge of production and/or CAT Tools is an advantage.
- Degree in Business, Translation, Computer Science or Games, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the Games industry is an advantage.
- Must be motivated and a team player.
- Excellent English written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Flexible towards working hours.
- Ability to cope under pressure and to work to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of an additional language is an advantage.
- Passion for the video game industry.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.