- Perform Day to Day responsibilities including but not limited to integrating and debugging tools, responding to escalated Art related IT tickets, troubleshooting production environment, writing technical documentation.
- Develop automation systems for deploy or integrating new tools to support ongoing Art development across multiple projects.
- Manage, improve, monitor and maintain all art-related infrastructures including, software, tools, scripts.
- Collaborate with other IT support staff regionally to ensure smooth operations for production.
- A relevant degree or professional experience in the Art industry related position supporting production in a technical capacity
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience with Artist facing tools for example 3DS Max, Houdini, Substance, Photoshop, Blender, Maya, Zbrush
- Experience in scripting (C++ or C#, Python, Bash)
- Should possess strong analytical skills to diagnose problems and determine appropriate solutions.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fun working environment
- Working with the biggest names in the gaming industry