The SharePoint engineer will work closely with senior stakeholders to develop a roadmap for a company intranet. They will have deep knowledge of SharePoint online and Microsoft collaboration tools. They will be able to extract technical requirements from non technical business users and map them to scalable secure O365 solutions.
The role will entail managing SharePoint maintenance tasks as well as assisting business units with both internal and external document collaboration methods.
- Overall responsibility for SharePoint online.
- Gather requirements and build SharePoint lists, document Libraries, Sites, Form Libraries, Workflows, and custom forms.
- Lead with an automation first mindset
- Delivery of a roadmap for SharePoint adoption across the company.
- Heighten the awareness of the SharePoint platform within the organisation.
- Confident communication and attention to detail, when investigating issues and providing remedies, as issues arise.
- Drive the resolution of complex problems that impact the enterprise with little direction through hands-on execution and partnering teams to contribute to the resolutions.
- Keep abreast of M365 and Productivity tools industry trends & standards.
- Partner with product teams to understand user voice and taking that feedback to design solutions that will improve the user experience.
- Use Service Management tools and standard methodologies for incidents, problems and change management.
- Demonstrate knowledge of best practices utilizing SharePoint and the Microsoft technology stack
- Communicate advanced knowledge of Office 365 collaboration stack; experience in SharePoint, OneDrive and Teams planning, implementation, migration, security and governance
- Ability to interface with clients with technical ability and professionalism
- Demonstrate ability to stay current with Application Architecture best practices, existing and emerging technology platforms, architectural and systems engineering industry trends
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Ability to successfully work on and deliver multiple projects simultaneously, either independently or within a small team
- Understand enterprise scale systems built on Microsoft technologies, both on-premise and cloud-based environments
- Must be comfortable with some level of travel
- 5+ years SharePoint experience in similar roles.
- · Strong project management skills and focus on deliverables. · Strong knowledge of Azure components. · Experience with Power Apps, and the PowerPlatform · Able to translate business requirements into technology specific solutions. Strong identity management including DLP Azure solutions.
BUPA Healthcare Scheme
Life Assurance (3 x salary)
Group Pension Scheme