The role requires the concerned person to assist in the performance and maintenance of the financial activities of the organization with responsibility for managing the day to day financial activities.
- Financial Accounting – AP Invoices verification as per defined process and entry in the system. Prepaid Expenses, Prepaid Subscription, Prepaid Insurance. Should be able to prepare PNL and Balance Sheet of the company.
- Vendor Account Management – should be able to do the vendor account reconciliations as and when required, prepare the vendor payment details for authorization
- Expense Control Management – should be able to verify the expense reimbursements as per process and enter the voucher in the accounting system
- Employee and Other Advances – should be able to prepare and update the advances details and follow up with respective employees for settlement of open advances.
- Banking – Should be able to handle all the banking related matters and transactions, can prepare and update the Cash Flow Statements, Bank Reconciliations, Inward and Outward Remittances and related documentation, Funds Transfer etc.
- Statutory Audit – should be able to handle the statutory audit of the company and prepare the details as required by Auditors
- Fixed Assets Register – should be able to update the Fixed Assets Register for new additions and deletions if any and calculate the monthly Depreciation and provide the Forecast.
- Statutory Compliance – Should have the knowledge of TDS, PF, ESI, Labour Fund, GST compliances
- MIS – should be able to prepare the details as and when required by the management e.g., Forecasting, Budgeting, Management Reports.
- Education – Preferably Commerce Graduate or Post Graduate
- Skills – Financial Accounting, Statutory Audit and Compliance, Financial Management, Vendor Account Management, Banking, MIS
- IT Skills – MS Excel, MS Word, Power Point
- Soft Skills – Good written and verbal communication skills
- Accounting Software – Tally, Oracle NetSuite or any other ERP Software
- We offer competitive salaries.
- We offer generous paid time off. You get 26 Annual leaves and additional paid time off at the year-end (from 25th December to 1st January).
- We cover Term Insurance and Personal accidental insurance for you.
- Benefit from our free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for mental and emotional wellbeing.
- You can also avail our Special Education Assistance Scheme to further develop your career.
- … And a lot more!