Do you want to be part of a leading international technical service provider to the global #Gaming Industry with studios in Asia, Europe, North and South America?
We are currently in the process of expanding our pool of Korean to English #Translators and are looking for professional, experienced candidates to become members of our growing global team.
Translators will be responsible for working closely with Project Managers in delivering high quality translations to Keywords’ clients. Translators may also from time to time be tasked with supporting the Vendor Management team in reviewing test translations.
- Translate / transcreate and review in-game, community and player support contents from Korean to English, to a high-quality standard.
- Work closely with other linguists, Project Managers, and the Translation team to ensure high standards of linguistic quality in all projects.
- Create and continually improve glossaries, manage terminology and create guidelines for your language, perform Quality Assurance tasks.
- Be responsible for all linguistic aspects of the translations you are assigned to ensure the best possible quality products are delivered to Keywords customers.
- Suggest process improvements that will help achieve the goal of optimal translation quality.
- Collaborate with linguists in other languages on cross-group objectives.
- Highly proficient in English language in order to delivery high quality translations.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an Korean to English freelance or in-house translator, preferably in the gaming industry.
- Educational qualification in Translations / Linguistics or related field is an advantage.
- Experience in programming, game development and/or game design is required.
- Passion for the video game industry, with solid experience in playing games.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in working with people from different cultures.
- Working knowledge of CAT tools.
- This is a 1-year contract (renewable) position.
- This is an in-house position located in Keywords Singapore Studios.
- Nearest MRT: Lavender
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and linguistics test.