Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 45 offices across 20 countries and 4 continents. The organization employs over 5,000 people at peak times working in over 50 languages. Each year, we produce over 80,000 art assets, 21 million words of audio, 250 million words translated, 2.5 million hours of testing and resolve 16 million customer support tickets. We work with 24 of the Top 25 games companies by revenue for 2017.
The Talent Trainer is responsible for identifying needs, designing, and delivering entry level and professional development training.
The selected person will be assigned primarily to the FQA (Functionality Quality Assurance) service line. They are tasked with maintaining positive communication and relationships with the service line, identifying their needs to review and improve existing material, as well as develop and deploy new material.
The selected person will also be tasked with supporting other Talent Trainers in meeting the needs of other service lines and departments.
Please note that the position will require travel between two studios (downtown Montréal).
Occasional evening and week-end availabilities are also required.
- Deliver FQA entry training through instructor-led approaches, demonstrations, workshops, practical activities primarily in a training room setting;
- Track participant enrollment, progress, marks, and other information by maintaining a database;
- Maintain positive communication and relationships with service lines and departments;
- Develop and maintain the online knowledge base for the procedures, processes and tools of the service line;
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Teaching skills;
- 1-3 years of recent experience in the FQA service line at Keywords;
- Knowledge of Keywords company policies, procedures and security rules;
- Billingual, French and English
- Ability to deliver training sessions for 6 to 7 hours a day in a classroom setting;
- Availability for weekend or evening work.
- Work independently;
- Quality-oriented mindset;
- Time and priority management;
- Planning, organization and capacity to adapt to a flexible planning;
- Accountability and dependability;
- Strong customer service mindset;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Strong sense of professionalism and diplomacy;
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Proficiency in Office 365;
- Proficiency in Coreform, Merinio and Rocketchat
- Proficiency in JIRA, Confluence and Moodle is an asset.