Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 50+ offices across 21 countries and 4 continents. The organization employs over 8,000 people at peak times working in over 50 languages. Each year, we produce over 80,000 art assets, 21 million words of audio, 250 million words translated, 2.5 million hours of testing and resolve 16 million customer support tickets.
Scope of role
This position entails responding to and investigating queries, updating checklists to match the latest hardware manufacturers’ submission requirements and maintaining Keyword’s knowledge base on platform-specific submission processes.
- Responsible for developing the KWS Katowice Compliance Department
- Ensuring that KWS’s Compliance information is up-to-date for all platforms
- Acting as liaison with the Hardware Manufacturers
- Developing and improving tools & processes for the Compliance QA Group
- Identify, mentor and train Compliance QA testers to grow the department and assist with professional development
- Working alongside, and collaborating with, existing compliance teams in other Keywords QA locations globally
- Spot check projects on a daily basis to ensure processes are followed. This involves talking to testers, vetting bugs and keeping informed of all queries sent to the leads
- Work alongside internal resource team to ensure optimal use of resource
- Setting up and customizing projects in Test Case Management software
- Advising on designing and customizing test strategy based on client demands
- Assisting with other QA departments when required
- At least 2 years of work experience is the Video Games QA business
- At least 1 year of work experience with Compliance QA
- Must have a working knowledge on one or more, of the following:
- Microsoft TCR
- Sony TRC
- Nintendo Lot Check
- VR standards
- Google and Apple Developer Guidelines
- Understanding of games development process
- Understanding of functionality QA and compliance testing processes
- Understanding of platform requirements and submission processes
- Comfortable with structured testing methodology (in contrast to adhoc)
- Familiarity with Test Case Management software
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Availability to do overtime as required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with platform/device specific testing tools (i.e. Steam, LanForge, Xbox Manager, PS Publishing tools, Xbox GUI)
- Employment contract.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Chance to implement your own ideas.
- Private healthcare.
- Multisport card.
- Attractive salary.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Company parties.
- Casual and fun work environment.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”
Please send your CV in ENGLISH while applying for the position.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.