Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Type: Part-time ( 20 hours a week)
Our major tech client based in Redmond, WA is looking for a part-time Program Manager and hardware test engineer to work on a new makerspace developed by the company to incubate new ideas. This role is based in Sunnyvale, CA.
This is a great opportunity for a student with part-time availability to work in a Fortune 100 company and learn about new technologies and connect with a variety of teams across many disciplines.
- Making sure trainings and maintenance and documentation of maker space technologies
- Connecting, following-up, and supporting event logistics
- Supporting communications with local site and external partners
- Working with events within the Garage- The Garage is where all employees can hack, make, and experiment.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- Possible student role, completed projects around maker activity/project
- Leadership ability, possible office in a student club
- Ability to utilize creativity to find new solutions to engage employees
Nice to Have
- Experience using and repairing devices including 3d printers, CNC mills, and laser printers
At Keywords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and select holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits