With studios around the world, Keywords Studios is a leading technical services provider for global video games and beyond. With locations in Asia, the Americas and Europe, Keywords Studios has a breadth and depth in multiple industry-leading service lines including Art, Engineering, Audio, Functionality QA, Localization, Localization QA and Player Support. Working across all major platforms, in over 50 different languages, Keywords Studios delivers support for its clients across the globe.
- Research and map prospective new leads and accounts for strategic outreach.
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
- Efficiently manage a high volume of inbound and outbound communications in a timely manner.
- Reach out to leads to convey Keywords Studios’ value proposition and educate them in Keywords’ offerings.
- Collaborate alongside Revenue Operations and Business Development to qualify customers, build pipeline, and drive deals forward.
- Work closely with other teams in Keywords to develop account intelligence and relationship maps.
- Effectively utilize technologies such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Salesforce for prospecting, lead and account management and forecasting.
- Provide insights and collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Production to create a more predictable revenue engine.
- Devise high quality communications and adapt them accordingly depending on the audience.
Qualifications & skills
- Experience selling in a customer facing environment (even if that is bartending) – with the ability and desire to be a great salesperson.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated with a desire to win even when faced with setbacks.
- Always looking for ways to overachieve and to keep improving.
- Ability to handle numerous requests and time demands concurrently.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills when connecting with people online, on the phone, and face-to-face.
- Eagerness to learn and commitment to improving every day, and always open to feedback.
- Interest and/or experience in the field of video games
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Experience in a sales and/or marketing role an advantage.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore, we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.