Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 55 offices across 25 countries and 4 continents.The organization employs over 6,000 people at peak times working in over 50 languages.Each year, we produce over 80,000 art assets, 21 million words of audio, 250 million words translated, 2.5 million hours of testing and resolve 16 million customer support tickets.We worked with 24 of the Top 25 games companies by revenue for 2017.Keywords FQA is one of Keywords Studios brands offering Functional QA services.
Work with the Partnership Manager, local Managers, Sales and Marketing to support growth of our clients, both locally and internationally.Creation of quote templates as required by Sales and World Wide FQA management.Creation of documents and presentations required by FQA supporting Sales and Marketing events.Creation of RFIs, RFPs and tender templates for clients and potential clients.Create, keep up to date, or update directly, all Sales and Marketing material relating to FQA.Coordinate and provide the Sales & Marketing teams and others with all useful material supporting them for FQA.Embody and preach Keywords Studios values.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of all templates requested by FQA Management and Sales.Ensure timely delivery of documents and assets requested by FQA Management, Sales and Marketing;
- Mentor and support any assigned employees.This role will not have direct access to clients.Help and manage the creation and design of templates used by the global department;
- Update and maintain RFI and RFP templates;
- Resolve conflicts/issues and escalate to others as appropriate, including IT related issues and help tickets;
- Create templates for Proposals, RFPs, Sales and Marketing materials when required with or without the help of Partnership Manager.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Knowledge of a project cycle and a games’ development process;
- Knowledge of Functionality QA and Certification testing services and processes;
- Understanding of various business and management concepts;
- Understanding of risk management in the context of the QA process;
- Excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills;
- Agile, flexible and able to instill change;
- Honest & open communication, speaks up in meetings, shares opinions;
- Understands and is able to meet deadlines;
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical with strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently;
- Ability to prepare, interpret, and effectively utilize existing documentation for new proposals.;
- Able to be creative in order to make potentially ‘dry’ subject matter more attractive;
- Relevant experience in a similar role would be an advantage;
- Arts degree or equivalent experience;
- Some experience in an Account Management or sales-oriented role would be an advantage;
- IT literate;
- Fluent in English – written and verbal.
- Advanced skills with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Experience working within MS Office in general;
- Digital Art packages (Visio, CorelDraw).
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
The masculine form is used throughout the text for ease of reading, but refers to both men and women.