Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 60+ offices across 21 countries and 5 continents.
We are currently looking to add to our recruitment team a proactive and enthusiastic intern, to learn and develop in a fast paced recruitment environment and make the most of it!
If you are interested in recruitment please see below what would be your main areas of responsibilities within the team!
- Screening resumes and first contact with candidates
- Organize and coordination of interviews
- Provide feedback to our candidates and ensure a great candidate experience
- Source candidates for our Player Support roles
- Look for new and innovative sourcing methods
- Refresh, update and create job postings
- Cooperate with the team in our online recruitment
- Be part of a team and help drive the recruitment to accomplish the goals set
- Excellent English skills - We are a multicultural and multilingual company. English is our language for communication!
- Passionate for learning about recruitment, any experience in this field or HR would be ideal
- Excellent organization skills
- Adaptability and comfort with change and pace.
- Ability to think outside the box
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Happy to work in both in a team and with limited supervision
- Enthusiastic and eager to take on new projects and ideas Interest in video games would be ideal
- Good command on the Microsoft office package
Due to COVID-19, successful candidates will be offered to work from home until it is safe to go back working in-house. At that point, the job will be performed from our Katowice office.
Our recruitment team will conduct full online recruitment to accommodate those interested in applying.
What do we offer?
The possibility to join a past paced multinational environment in which you will make an impact to the success of the recruitment team and learn every aspect of our multilingual recruitment. You will be working from home on office hours, Monday to Friday.
Duration of the graduate practice: 3 months. Remuneration: 1500PNL gross