Our major tech client based in Redmond, WA is looking for an administrative assistant who can provide support primarily for a group. This role is based out of their office in Reston, Virginia. Major responsibilities include: Coordinating meetings and events, department financial operations, personnel operations, and facility purchasing and operations and coordinating travel arrangements.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- 1-3 years administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication and project management skills; willingness to assist members of a team, and ability to relate well with diverse individuals.
- Strong customer service skills, attention to detail, and organizational skills a must.
- Working knowledge of email, scheduling, word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software; with experience using current version of MSOffice (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) preferred.
- May require ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Due to the nature of the project, the resource must be a US Citizen.
At Keywords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and select holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits