Who we are
Established in 1998 and working in over 30 languages, the Keywords Group is a fast growing plc. listed on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market. We are one of the leaders in the provision of localisation services to the Video games and Software Localisation markets worldwide. Keywords are an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with offices in Dublin, Tokyo, Seattle, Montreal, Singapore and Rome. Working on a worldwide basis, we provide a range of linguistic, testing, and quality control services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
What we are looking for
The Localization Project Manager will consistently meet or exceed client expectations by ensuring exceptional service, quality and cost efficiency on every project. Working with multiple clients, managing client relationships and managing a broad spectrum of resources the PM will be expected to deliver to both client and company's requirements/targets.
He/she will be expected to develop and grow those client relationships whilst achieving/exceeding the expected margins by providing creative, industry, technical and tactical business solutions.
The PM is expected to manage multiple localization projects of different sizes, genres, platforms for multiple clients simultaneously and ensure their profitable, quality delivery within the timeframe agreed with the client.
- 1+ years of experience as a Localisation Project Manager.
- Degree in Business, Translation, Computer Science or Games, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the Games industry an advantage.
- Must be motivated and a team player.
- Excellent English written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Flexible towards working hours.
- Ability to cope under pressure and to work to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of an additional language is an advantage.
- Knowledge of production and/or CAT Tools is an advantage.
- Passion for the video game industry
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with clients’ Localisation Project Manager on project specifications.
- Liaise with clients to understand their goals and expectations, and anticipate/address client needs and concerns to prevent issues.
- Communicate regularly and professionally with clients.
- Prepare the deliverables, resource requirements and work plan for the project.
- Work with the Lead Localization Project Manager to ensure that each of their projects is resourced effectively taking into account the best available resources and their costs.
- Align with the Lead Loc PM to manage their team’s Internal Linguists in order to ensure that they perform according to the project instructions, client expectations and the company's QA procedures.
- Align with the Localization Resourcing & Quality Lead to manage external resources in order to ensure that they perform according to the project instructions, client expectations and the company's QA procedures.
- Ensure KWSS’ QA process is followed and QA standards met.
- Perform non-language sanity checks to assets prior to delivery.
- Continuously manage and adapt the work plan and resources required in consultation and agreement with the client.
- Work with the Lead Localization Project Manager on work methods to be used on projects, while following established standards and procedures of the department.
Adherence to standards
- Work with the company's stakeholders to determine workflow and best processes to follow in order to maximize productivity and minimize costs.
- Manage Project Finances.
- Manage internal/external costs, monitor profit margin on projects. Take action when margins are below target, work with Lead Loc PM, and other Loc PMs to address it.
- Ensure project data in the company's information reports is accurate, updated and complete.
- Conduct project presentations and compile daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports as appropriate.
- Escalate any potential issues that arise on a project to the Lead Localization Project Manager and agree how to manage and communicate these to the client.
- Participate in regular internal meetings.
Who you are
- A team player with strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- A quick learner, able to adapt to changing business needs
- Able to prioritize your tasks effectively and independently
- Have experience in fast-paced, high-growth startups
- Able to relocate and work in Madrid (Spain)
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Great working environment