At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. Our aim is to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
We enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In so doing we empower our clients to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating the most engaging experiences.
Keywords is trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way. www.keywordsstudios.com
We are looking for a talented Full Stack Engineer that would join a global team and support the development of applications for both internal and external customers. The role will include development of software solutions that will get deployed to AWS or Azure cloud platforms.
- Responsible for applications systems analysis and programming activities that may include assisting with feasibility studies, time and cost estimates and implementation of new or revised applications systems and program
- Understand the business context and the associated customer use cases
- Ensure compliance with security policies and practices in accordance with internal and external audit governing bodies
- Serve as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts
- Expected to operate with autonomy, while some oversight and direction may be required
- Node.js, PHP, SQL
- AWS as cloud platform
- Translating requirements with solutions using detailed technical documentation
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills with individuals and teams at all levels of the organization
2. Excellent time and stress management and organizational skills
3. Detail oriented but able to understand the big picture
4. Ability to analyze and document complex business processes
5. Experience communicating with business users
6. Good project management skills
7. Strong customer service orientation
8. Demonstrated ability to problem solve and provide solutions for business or data issues
1. Educations : IT related degree
2. Experience: At least 5 years of work experience in an IT field
1. Experience with NoSQL database such as MongoDB, DynamoDB, Cassandra
2. PowerApps Platform