Keywords are an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with offices in Dublin, Tokyo, Seattle, Montreal, Singapore and Rome. Working on a worldwide basis, we provide a range of linguistic, testing, and quality control services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
The PM lead role is to lead a team of Project managers based in Asia & Europe.
Key responsibilities are:
- Lead and coach a global team of Project Managers
- Set team and individual Goals
- Provide leadership and mentoring
- Be Primary contact to client on all topics related to project management
- Coach and guide PMs on client management
- Liaise regularly with clients to understand their goals and expectations, and build solutions to meet
- Seek & suggest changes to process & technology to optimise ways of working
- Manage internal and external resources in order to ensure that they perform according to the project instructions, quality standards & client expectations
- Manage Project costs, meet target margins & issue client invoices
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Senior Localisation Project Manager or Lead
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience in the Games industry
- Strong leadership & coaching competency
- Excellent English both written and verbal
- Knowledge of CAT tools & MT technology and proven experience in implementing in complex loc projects