- Someone to work alongside the existing Finance person
- Carry out all financial functions for the company (split (and holiday cover) with 1. above) including processing purchase ledger, expenses, banking, credit cards, raising invoices, credit control, cash flow, VAT, payroll, corporation tax, maintain Assets register, Management accounts Pack, forecasting, budgeting, annual statutory accounts audits.
- Ideal candidate should have a minimum of two years experience in a similar role.
- Hands on and prepared to get stuck in to what needs doing.
- Ability to see what is required and manage own workload according to strict deadlines.
- CCAB qualified or similar (up to date with latest Accounting standards)
- Good team fit for a young vibrant games development company.
- Immediately available or preferably 1 months’ notice (up to 3 months possible but would hope to negotiate down to max 2 months)
This is enhanced by bonus and benefits package (PMI, etc)
Interviews will take place Wednesday 30th October.
Salary - negotiable depending on qualifications and experience