Who we are
GetSocial is a complete solution to drive user engagement, retention, monetization, and acquisition through the use of user
interaction. We enable developers to quickly add social features into their apps that let users build communities, connect with
friends and other users as well as share content. GetSocial is located in The Hague, Netherlands, and Lviv, Ukraine. GetSocial
was recently acquired by Keywords Studios, an international technical services provider to the global video games industry.
Established in 1998, it now has over 50 facilities in 20 countries, strategically located in Asia, the Americas, and Europe. The
company provides integrated art creation, software engineering, testing, localization, audio, and customer care services across more than 50 languages and 16 games platforms to a blue-chip client base around the globe. It provides services to many of the most prominent game companies, including Bandai Namco, Electronic Arts, Konami, Square Enix, Supercell, Take-Two, and Ubisoft.
What we are looking for
We are looking for hard-working, problem-solving, and talented software engineers who are passionate about mobile development. You will have an opportunity to make a large impact on the whole lifecycle of products that will be used by other developers around the world.
As a Mobile Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, documenting, automating tests for our Mobile SDKs.
This is an important role in a small and efficient team, where you will have influence and responsibility for technical and product roadmaps. You should be proactive, detail-oriented, and be comfortable tackling complex and sometimes ambiguous problems.
- Build, maintain and document our mobile SDKs and sample apps
- Write high-quality testable code
- Review code from other team members and provide feedback
- Detect, debug, identify and fix issues
- Evaluate technical feasibility of customer and internal requirements
- Provide technical support for current customers integrating our SDKs
- A Mobile Engineer with 5+ years of software engineering and 3+ years of mobile experience. (Preferably both iOS and Android)
- Experience with Swift and/or Java
- Knowledge and experience of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience developing an SDK and providing support to internal and external customers
Nice to have
- Passion and experience building UI/UX
- Experience with any of these cross-platform technologies: Unity, Flutter, and ReactNative
- Experience with scripting languages (Gradle, Bash, Python)
- Experience with Objective-C, Kotlin, and C#
- Experience maintaining CI/CD infrastructure
- Experience working with JSON
- Experience with Apache Thrift
Who You Are
- A team player with strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- A quick learner, able to adapt to changing business needs
- Able to prioritize your tasks effectively and independently
- Have experience in fast-paced, high-growth startups
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Great working environment — you are your own boss
- Flexible working hours or even work part-time
- Work remotely from almost anywhere in the world (GMT-4 to GMT+5)
- Unlimited holidays as long as you keep up with your job
- Tasks to sweat on!
- Working with the latest tech
- Choice of development systems (Mac, Win, Linux, Pen and Paper, Bow and Arrows)
- Support for your personal development (i.e. Certifications, Courses, Events, etc)