Contract Length: 12 months, extension possible
Work Location: Work From Home but candidate must be local to the Greater Seattle Area
Work Hours: Fulltime
Our client is looking for an experienced software engineer to help extend the next-generation game editor to enable artists and designers to create innovative games and continue the franchise's experience. They are looking for a talented and experienced programmer with proven ability to help deliver a solid, usable system to create content for their AAA Sci-Fi FPS game title. As a candidate, you should understand and have experience with the challenges of large, real-time application development.
- As an engineer on the assets and objects workflows team you will work with artists, designers and engineers to modify the internally developed game engine to improve the experience and capabilities of the team and empower the next phase of content to be created.
- Work across many different disciplines to enable artists and designers to bring the game to life and push the boundaries of what people expect from real-time games.
- Work with producers to accurately schedule and coordinate cross-team to deliver polished, fully comprehensive experiences.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- At least 3 years of professional C# and C++ experience
- Experience developing large WPF applications
- Passion for creating amazing AAA game experiences
- Strong cross-team communication skills
- Good understanding of algorithms, performance, optimization and debugging
- Previous game development experience and knowledge of game development technologies
- Strong UX design sensibilities
- Experience with different 3d art packages and pipelines
- Experience with DirectX and graphics programming
- Solid 3D Math skills (linear algebra and trigonometry)
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits