- Perform Day to Day Helpdesk responsibilities including but not limited to responding to IT tickets escalated, writing technical documentation, troubleshooting technical issues Research solutions using various problem-solving methods to perform the functions of the job and quickly escalate problems that require urgent attention
- Manage, improve, monitor and maintain all related IT infrastructures including servers, software, scripts and network devices.
- Conform to and enforce the company's IT security policies
- Communicate effectively with other IT support staff regionally and globally to ensure smooth operations for production
- Create, automate, maintain and monitor version control systems (SVN, Perforce, and Git)
- Create, automate and maintain various scripts in various languages (PowerShell, Python, Bash)
- Maintain, improve and monitor Linux systems
- Maintain, improve and monitor web proxies (Squid Proxy)
- Minimum Diploma in IT or relevant field with 5 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Hands-on experience with computer software and hardware, and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems is a must
- Should possess strong analytical skills to diagnose problems (hardware, software, network, sysadmin etc.) and determine appropriate solutions.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Advanced Experience in scripting (PowerShell, Python, Bash) used for automating tasks related to software and systems
- Experience with Linux Administration (Centos, Debian)
- Perforce or other version control experience (SVN, Git)
- Squid proxy or other web proxy experience
- File storage management (Storage controllers, Samba, FreeNAS, etc.)
- Experience with backup systems (Veeam Backup, Bacula and Replication.)
- VMware vSphere Hypervisor 6.5/6.7ama
- MS Windows Server 2012-2019. (DNS, AD, DHCP, WSUS, WDS+MDT, RDP)
- Experience with network devices (Palo Alto/Pfsense firewall, Cisco switch)
- Experience with monitoring systems (Nagios, Splunk)
- Knowledge in best practices and project management (ITIL, Agile, etc.) is an advantage
- Experience within videogame industry
socail insurance, free shuttle bus.
Attention: This is a 6-months' fixed term contract.