We are Keywords Studios. The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
Do you love to build something new? Do your friends call you when their smart home gets dumb? We’re looking for someone passionate about the latest in consumer technology. You will not only revolutionize technology and software but will routinely work on emerging technologies and challenges.
Do you want to impact how millions of users will interact with their devices?
The Xbox DVT Software and Operations Group is actively bringing up new services and tools to support an ongoing effort of qualifying Xbox hardware. We provide many services to the rest of the Xbox HW validation group in the form of engineering process to code revision and automated build environments. This is an opportunity to work with many different customers and technologies. Are you up for the challenge?
- Support automated builds and release management including archiving artifacts and build infrastructure
- Development and deployment of lab automation infrastructure and On-Prem services like ADO Agents
- Development of reports for daily builds, lab telemetry and health assessments
- Support customer requests and issues with engineering process and build services
- Develop smoke tests for daily tools team builds
- Administration of engineering services provided to the DVT Org including ADO, Azure, reporting
- Revision Control administration (GIT, SVN, CVS)
- Azure Dev Ops organization level administration
- Azure Dev Ops YAML Pipelines
- Azure Subscription administration
- Web services technologies (SSE, RESTful, Kubernetes)
- Scripting (PowerShell, Python, Bash)
- Linux/Windows server administration
- .NET Core, Java
- Virtualization/Containers administration (Hyper-V, QEMU, Docker)
- IoT Devices/Technologies (RPI, Arduino, Teensy)
At Keywords Studios we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits