- Management of complete recruitment life cycle for identifying best talentfrom diverse sources.
- Work very closely with hiring managers to ensure proper understanding of needs of the manager and the requirements and expectations of the job.
- Sourcing the best talent through Internal Database, Job Portal, Head Hunting, References, Advertisements, Networking Sites, etc.
- Responsible for Manpower Planning, budgeting, ensuring smooth interview, offer & joining process.
- Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization.
- Conduct telephonic Interviews and short-listing potential candidates.
- Conduct employee referral programs, tie ups with institutes and campus, run recruitment Drives, Campus etc for closing the position within given TAT.
- Responsible for Employer branding by positioning company as a great place to work to attract, engage, and hire the best candidates.
- Ensuring Dashboard of Recruitment are shared on weekly basis.
- Generate reports on various recruiting statistics; time to fill, cost per hire, source of hires etc.
- Managing salary negotiation, offer preparation, background verification, new joinee feedbacks etc
- A bachelor’s degree from a reputed University.
- Must have 3-6 years of experience in HR Recruitments (Tech./Non-Tech) in an organization of similar capacity.
- Must have hands-on strong MS Excel skills.
- Should have excellent communications skills, be a team player, be adaptable and flexible.
- Should have a proactive approach to work.
- Only Male candidates are prefered.