Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 45 offices across 20 countries and 4 continents. The organization employs over 5,000 people at peak times working in over 50 languages. Each year, we produce over 80,000 art assets, 21 million words of audio, 250 million words translated, 2.5 million hours of testing and resolve 16 million customer support tickets. We work with 24 of the Top 25 games companies by revenue for 2017.
For our new office in Mexico, CDMX, we are looking for enthusiastic Trilingual Player Support Agents to join our team!
If you are passionate about games, fluent in English, and you would like to work in an international environment, join us!
- High School Degree
- Fluent English / Portuguese (written and spoken)
- Customer service experience (desirable)
- Passion for videogames (desirable)
- full time availability
- Currently living at CDMX, Edo. de México, Toluca, Monterrey, Guadalajara, Aguascalientes.
- Law benefits
- Schedule from M - S (2 days off within the week)
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Work on interesting projects! We support both AAA games from the biggest developers as well as indie games.
If you are interested to work within a new market in Mexico and you cover all requirements mentioned before, please apply directly through this post.