Keywords Studios is a premier international service provider to the global media & entertainment and video game industry. From our offices and beautiful on-site recording studios in Sao Paulo, we collaborate with top media & entertainment content producers and distributors as well as top game developers and publishers, providing services including Brazilian Portuguese voice recording, dubbing, voice over and localization to ensure their content can be readily distributed and enjoyed by audiences/gamers worldwide.
The Audio Project Manager is responsible to create/maintain production schedules through close work relationships with clients, staff and freelancers. Communicating day-to-day and switching back and forth between English and Brazilian Portuguese alike with the different stakeholders throughout the production lifecycle of the voice over or dubbing project is key. This role will also coordinate the distribution of assets, project information and keep the project management system updated.
The Audio Project Manager will often manage multiple projects of different sizes, genres for multiple clients concurrently.
Attention to detail and multi-tasking are key to this role to ensure a clear understanding of project and client needs are met within timeframe constraint set for each project.
What You'll Do:
- Work shoulder to shoulder with clients and production teams on project specifications and production milestones
- Liaise between clients / production.
- Nurture the relationships with professional, open, concise and friendly communication
- Plan projects / Define deliverables
- Coordinate with internal and external resources to ensure project instructions are well adhered to, that client expectations and the level of QA expected in SLA are met.
- Continuously update client./ production teams on progress of projects
- Ensure instructions and processes are spelled out clearly and are followed for each production and ensure QA sign-offs are obtained.
- Work with the production team and client to determine project milestones and creative output
- Update project management system (obtain PO from clients, issue WOs internally) and ensure project data and reporting is accurate, updated and complete at all times.
- Escalate any concerns or issues that arise on a project to the line manager and/or client and agree how to best manage and bring focus to the solutions on hand.
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant professional experience in post-production, content distribution, broadcasting or at a Dubbing Studio as a project manager or producer dealing directly with dubbing and voice over.
- Degree in Business, Film, Television, Translation, Computer Science or Games Development preferred
- Excellent English skills – must be fully bilingual English / Brazilian Portuguese and any other language a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MAC, PC and MS Office suite is essential
- Ability to cope under pressure and to work within tight deadlines.
- Familiarity with technical lingo of post and audio production
- Familiarity with the voice over and dubbing process
- Familiarity with the script translation/adaptation process
- Familiarity with the voice casting process
- Must have a knack for multi-tasking
- Must have a keen eye on details and must enjoy working with grids and follow multiple & concurrent production tracks of production
- Must be a fast and sharp thinker and a natural problem solve
Our employees are our most valuable resource, therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.