Established in 1998 and working in over 30 languages, the Keywords Group is a fast-growing plc. listed on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market. Keywords is an international service provider to the global Video Game Industry with offices in Dublin, Tokyo, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Montreal, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Milan, Rio de Janeiro, New Delhi, Los Angeles, Seattle. Working on a worldwide basis, we provide a range of linguistic, testing, quality control and customer support services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
Manage cross-functional software development projects. Leads the internal/external development process. Responsible for all aspects of project management and delivery. Provides oversight and leadership to ensure that projects are completed on time, in budget, in scope and that the project objectives are met.
Duties and Responsabilities
The IS Project Manager delivers Information Technology solutions by managing the development, implementation, and maintenance of software development projects during all phases of the project lifecycle (analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, maintenance) with an emphasis on communication to project sponsors, stakeholders and project team:
- Prepare and maintain all project documentation such as: initiation, delivery plans and budgets.
- Requirements management
- Risks identification and management
- Manage assigned internal and external resources as appropriate to the implementation of project related activities.
- Actively monitor, track, and manage project tasks, timelines, attainment of milestones and overall quality of project activities and deliverables.
- System and Operational Acceptance testing management.
- Implement and facilitate change management within assigned projects: deployment planning, transition to live operation.
- Develop and maintain a Communications Plan and keep the business and IT communities appraised of project plans and related implications.
- Products support management.
- Production of progress and other management reports.
- 5+ years’ Experience planning and managing software development and maintenance projects in international, distributed environments, using agile development techniques.
- Demonstrates a critical understanding of functional technical information (user flows, technical system design and workflows) and is able to accurately answer relevant questions.
- Technical business system analyst skills including requirements documentation, use case definition, testing methodologies, problem-solving.
- Working knowledge of project and workstream management tools such as Jira.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to communicate project scope, status and issues with management and internal stakeholders.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Project management certificate is a plus.