We are looking for a Recruiter whose mission is finding and selecting a talented pool of freelance translators with a special focus on Asian language combinations.
The Recruiter will work in the Resource Management Team and will report to the Global Resource Manager.
- Will be responsible for identifying and evaluating recruitment channels to source the most suitable translators experienced in videogame translations and/or who are avid gamers
- Will build networks in order to attract Localization freelancers
- Will oversee recruitment: research of possible candidates, CVs screening, evaluation, contacting candidates, negotiation on rates.
- Will analyze the market of videogames, extracting data and key information useful for freelancers’ recruitment
- At least 3 years’ experience in recruitment
- Knowledge of videogame industry – knowledge of localization industry is a plus.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Fluent in written and spoken Chinese
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with social media, non-conventional communication channels
- Experience in working in high growth environments, dealing with complexity and changing priorities.
- Self-motivation, problem solving, parallel tasking
- Good organizational and communication skills
- A curious mind, creative thinking
- Ability to navigate cultural differences, build global and local relevant solutions
LOCATION: Milan, Tokyo, Singapore
Salary and kind of contract will be defined according to previous professional experiences and current situation.