Our major tech client in Irving is looking for an experienced support engineer to join their cloud support team.
This team works with their companies cutting edge cloud technology platform. You will get exposure many new and upcoming developments. It is a great chance to further your cloud knowledge!
- Be available to take ownership of new cases and escalations.
- Provide support to Enterprise customers, partners, and other engineers.
- Scope customer’s issues and support boundaries by collecting the relevant facts.
- Investigate the problem by doing your own research and by involving other teams as needed.
- Consult with your immediate peers or colleagues around the world, handing the case over to them if necessary.
- Escalate to management as necessary, acting internally as a customer advocate, and keeping the customers informed.
- Collaborate with management and engineering in order to resolve service issues and in order to produce bug fixes, patches, test cases as appropriate.
- Ensure that each support request owned by you is handled as per our Service Level Agreement (SLA) and to the highest possible customer satisfaction by setting the right expectations and fulfilling your commitments.
- Document your technical work and research in a detailed and comprehensive manner.
- Maintain a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying and correcting customer satisfaction concerns before they become problems.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- 2+ years of troubleshooting experience
- Solid understanding of IIS configuration, HTTP requests, and programming concepts
- Familiarity with cloud technology (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) and code deployment (MSDeploy, GitHub, Git)
- Excellent customer service, communication, and problem solving skills
- Quick learner and cool-headed when under pressure
- Experience in content management systems (Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, etcetera)
- Experience with other backend languages (PHP, Java, etcetera)
At Keywords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and select holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits