GameSim, a Keywords Studio, is hiring Mid-Level Software Engineers with C++ and Unreal Engine expertise.
Using C++ as the primary development language, the Software Engineer will be responsible for developing prototype applications, implementing new features, as well as improving and maintaining existing code A mid-level Software Engineer should be able design new features, implement them within schedule, and fix bugs with no regular direction from their team lead beyond tasking.
- Actively participate in team working on project by making recommendations on how to improve product quality as well as group productivity
- Coordinate with other groups including art and production to achieve project objectives
- Develop well-designed and documented software within schedule
- Directly responsible for adhering to all company policies and procedures
- Perform any other duties as assigned by manager with accountability and responsibility defined prior to the commencement of these duties
- Write technical design specifications
- Create and maintain modular interface components
- Profiles and optimizes software components
Ideal candidate would also have:
GameSim products and services target the needs of the entertainment, modeling & simulation, and geospatial industries. GameSim engineers, designers, and artists maintain a customer-centric focus throughout the entire project lifecycle. Within the video game industry, GameSim provides full game development services to publishers or works as a co-developer for other studios. Within the modeling & simulation industry, GameSim primes contracts with the government, as well as subcontracting to partner companies. Finally, for the geospatial industry, GameSim develops visualizations and simulations for civil engineering, urban planning, situational awareness, and intelligence applications. GameSim’s geospatial terrain tool, Conform, is the fastest product on the market for importing and fusing geospatial datasets to produce high-quality visualizations of synthetic environments, which is used in each of GameSim’s targeted industries.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
PTO, Dental, Vision, Medical