Keywords have a successful track record in identifying and integrating acquisitions. We look for a strong fit in terms of culture as we seek to build our expertise, geographical reach, and scale. We work closely with our newly acquired teams integrating them effectively to support their growth and leverage the synergies available across the group. Keywords values positive minded individuals who think creatively and will proactively seek out opportunities to advance the growth initiatives of Keyword’s businesses.
People that work at Keywords are passionate, talented, committed and resourceful. Human talent is our most valuable resource and as a business, we thrive on diversity, celebrate uniqueness and work as teams whether we are physically together in one of our 50 studios around the world or working together virtually. We provide a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
Are you a passionate recruiter with interest in games?
We are now looking for an experienced Recruiter to join the Player Support team based in Katowice, Poland, as we go through a period of significant growth. The purpose of the role is to help find and retain excellent employees. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees.
- Help drive high volume multilingual recruitment for entry level and other Service Line positions in Katowice
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications;
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives;
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards;
- Source and recruit candidates by using different recruitment methods, databases, social media, direct search etc;
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications;
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule;
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes;
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated;
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices;
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team;
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process;
- Act as a team player towards the team in Katowice as well as with the Global Recruitment team of Player Support.
- Ensure a high-quality candidate experience for internal as well as external talent; continuously improve ways of communicating with, attracting and engaging external talent;
- Contribute to the further development of Keywords employment branding;
- Plan, manage and attend offsite recruitment fairs and events.
- Strong experience multilingual customer support recruitment.
- Strong recruitment background ideally from gaming or customer service industry;
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured);
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search);
- Proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases;
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels and both written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment;
- Comfortable working with in-house and remote teams;
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, initiative, and ambition to meet deadlines;
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices relating to recruitment;
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google suite;
- Highly organized with great attention to detail;
- Excellent fluency in Polish and English;
- Availability to work onsite in Katowice office;*
- Interest in games would be ideal.
- Employment contract;
- Flexible working hours: core hours 8 am - 7 pm;
- Benefits package - private medical care & MultiSport card;
- Free beverages & fresh fruits;
- Free parking spot at the business complex “Green Park”;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Chill-out zone with video games;
- Company parties.
*Due to COVID-19, successful candidates will be offered to work from home until it is safe to work in-house. Afterwards, the job will be performed from our Katowice office.
Our recruitment team will conduct full online recruitment to accommodate those interested in applying.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!