This internship will be based in our Barcelona office. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team focusing on games translation. We are passionate about providing high quality translations to our clients. You will be part of that, translating world-renowned mobile and social games titles.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Translate, review and proofread texts in your language to a high quality standard
- Collaborate with linguists in other languages on cross group objectives.
- Work closely with other linguists, Project Managers and the Translation team to ensure high standards of linguistic quality in all projects.
- Create and continually improve glossaries, manage terminology and create guidelines for your language
- Perform Quality Assurance tasks.
- Be responsible for all linguistic aspects of the translations you are assigned to ensure the best possible quality products are delivered to Keywords customers.
- Mastery in the chosen language
- Passion for the interactive entertainment space and familiarity with the games industry.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
- Educational qualification in linguistics
- To be covered by the university in terms of insurance (Spanish internship requirements).