Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 50+ offices across 20 countries and 4 continents.
Our Player Support Service Line is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Customer Support Team Lead to work on different multilingual projects and work closely with the agents, clients and project managers putting both client and agent satisfaction as a priority and also own the success of the projects.
Our Customer Support Team Lead will also own the success of the projects and will be in charge of managing, leading, motivating, coaching and training to their teams as well as creating schedules and perform tasks based on the clients’ requirement.
Main responsibilities will be in particular:
- Manage, set goals, lead and motivate teams (team size average 10-20 agents local and remote)
- Proactively solve project issues with the teams and Project manager, before they impact the project.
- Make sure both the Project manager and teams are aware of project status;
- Constant monitoring and management of ticket databases to ensure quality and productivity are meeting project KPIs and SLAs;
- Create CRM/tool views for better visibility and reporting
- Check daily reports regularly to spot and address any anomalies
- Responsible for the upkeep of the studio policy, process and security.
- Provide reports to the project manager and client;
- Review agents’ daily reports and tickets for coaching opportunities;
- Perform regular quality control checks, according to the project’s defined process;
- Act as an escalation point for our client’s customers.
- Provide daily positive and constructive performance feedback to their team members;
- Provide both positive recognition and disciplinary warnings appropriately;
- Create training materials and help identify areas where training material may need revision;
- Conduct weekly one-on-one coaching sessions with assigned employees;
- Provide employees with metrics on their performance against project KPIs or SLAs.
- Train and coach shift leads
- Own the position of daily client contact in a professional and courteous level for all assigned project and find solutions to client requests effectively when possible.
- Verification of hours in the system within the payroll deadline and in respect of the various regulations;
- Manage and approve vacation requests and monitor employee attendance and flag late or absent employees;
- Ensure internal and/or external project-related knowledge bases are maintained
- Conduct Player support representative duties as and when required.
- Firm understanding of key support metrics and how to apply them;
- Strong English skills;
- Previous experience at work in a similar position in a coorporate environment.
- Ability to read/interpret reports
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently;
- Strong leadership skills and decision-making abilities;
- Detail oriented and organized;
- Works well under pressure;
- Agile and flexible to change;
- Skillful in conflict management and giving of constructive feedback;
- Results driven and able to lead a team to success;
- Encourages others to keep a high standard of accuracy and leads by example;
- Understands and is able to meet deadlines;
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to evaluate personnel and identify talent
- Familiarity with Helpshift, Zendesk or other ticketing platforms;
- Familiarity with Google suite;
- Intermediate skills with Google Sheets;
- Experience working within Office 365
- Flexibility with working weekends and to be on call occasionally is a plus.
- Employment contract.
- Work on interesting projects! We support both AAA games from the biggest developers as well as indie games.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Benefits package - private medical care including dental care & MultiSport card.
- Relocation package.
- Attractive salary.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Company parties.
- Covid19-Time work from home.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.*
*Due to COVID-19, successful candidates will be offered to work from home until it is safe to work in-house. At that point, the job will be performed from our Katowice office.
Our recruitment team will conduct full online recruitment to accommodate those interested in applying.