Our major tech client in Redmond is looking for an experienced procurement specialist to join their Security and Compliance Research team.
This team supports the client's security software. You will get to work with the chief of staff of a director, gaining high visibility into how the group works!
You will be providing tactical support to assist the Principal Group Program Manager in managing processes associated with procuring goods and services, and operating team budget.
- Manage procurement process from working with project owners in drafting Statement of Work (SOW) for procuring goods and services, to creating purchase order (PO) and tracking invoices
- Review SOW for client contracting standards and financial accuracy to ensure integrity and increase favorable approval by Corporate, External, and Legal Affairs (CELA)
- Submit Supplier SOWs to client’s procurement tool (Contract Web), or DocuSign, before or during the PO creation process as instructed
- Manage PO intake and tracking, ensuring the capture of all information required and:
- coordinate SOW execution and submit PO to MyOrder
- coordinate supplier account setup and follow up with Supplier Management with status or changes
- follow up with interim PO approvers to ensure PO is processed timely
- Manage monthly Supplier invoice intake, accrual and approval processes to ensure net invoice discounts are captured.
- Manage procurement and distribution of software and tools licenses, user accounts and access credentials
- Operate team budget, track month-over-month spending, and prepare monthly budget status reports and quarterly budget status presentations
- Assist in building and maintaining team SharePoint site
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- 3+ years of experience in administration and/or customer service
- 1+ years of book-keeping experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of applications including Teams, MyOrder, MS Invoice, Informaweb is a plus
At Keywords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and select holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits