Keywords Studios is a leading technical services provider for global video games and beyond. With locations in Asia, the Americas and Europe, Keywords Studios has a breadth and depth in multiple industry-leading service lines including Art, Engineering, Audio, Functionality QA, Localization, Localization QA and Player Support. Working across all major platforms, in over 50 different languages, Keywords Studios delivers support for its clients across the globe.
This position will work on the verification and testing of Keyword’s LOC service line software applications, serving both KWS internal users as well as external customers, all tier-1 game developers or publishers.
The position requires the ability to work in an agile team distributed worldwide and consisting of software developers, peer quality assurance specialists, workflow analysts, and clients.
It is necessary to cope with technical and non-technical peers to understand the product requirement, verify that it is properly implemented in the system under test, and help resolving issues within the product.
We are looking for motivated individuals who like to take ownership of their work, act proactively, able to imagine test scenarios and execute them, and communicate accurately with the development team their findings, in order to solve the product issue.
- Autonomously study the application requirements and technical specs
- Keep an eye on the required consistency and completeness, based on application knowledge and experience, in order to help closing analysis and design gaps that may be found
- Based on the requirement description and on the application knowledge, plan and execute functional and operational test cases
- Keep attention to the need of planning and executing performance test cases, for the functionalities that entail potential performance issues
- Describe accurately in Jira the test cases done and the results obtained
- Assist the development team in understanding the mis-behaviour of the system, support in analyzing and fixing the system issue consequently
- Provide quick feedback on software builds containing patches/fixes
- Provide assistance to end-users for support questions in case it is foreseen in the project
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented but able to understand the big picture
- Experience in studying and understanding product requirements and building test cases and tests lists out of them
- Perform system, regression, user acceptance, integration, and performance testing to ensure delivery of highquality systems
- Provide technical consultancy, leadership, and innovation to internal and external clients
- 2-3 years experience with software product testing, especially web-based applications
- Knowledge of Jira and Jira plugins, such as test management ones
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience working with developers, engineers, technical figures
- Experience with application development and test strategy, approach and methodologies (Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban approaches)
- Exposure to DevOps implementation practices and test automation
Keywords Studios is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace, which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Keywords Studios is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy.