We are hiring a Data Analyst to maintain databases and master data for one of our pharmaceutical client's product research wing. The data analyst will utilize established processes and serve as a key technical resource at the operational level. They will drive master data solutions for the local site. They will also provide on-going support for completing tasks associated with the SAP master data/specification responsibilities and projects including but not limited to the following:
- Execute data collection, data entry, data verification, and data cleansing in SAP and associated systems per established processes and procedures
- Second person verify SAP master data entries for new master data requests and changes to existing data.
- Assist in creation and maintenance of material specifications managed by the product research group.
- Use change management process and tools.
- Create, change, maintain, and inactivate SAP master data utilizing established processes, tools, and procedures.
- Assist with Periodic Review of material specifications and update appropriate systems per established processes and procedures.
- Be proactive in maintaining data accuracy in recognition of its criticality to running our business.
- Identify and address issues as they arise, and escalate them to supervision and/or business sponsor when issues are outside of one's scope to remedy.
- Be able to train others on tasks they perform.
- Comply with local and global SOPs/policies.
- Maintain a safe work environment, working safely and accountable for supporting all Health Safety and Environmental Corporate and Site Goals.
- Maintain learning plan at a 100% compliance level in accordance with all government regulations and Global Policies and Procedures
- Experience with SAP master data entry
- Strong attention to detail and work accuracy
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet timelines
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships
- Knowledge of and compliance with GMP requirements
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Learning agility and self-management skills
- Ability to learn a variety of IT systems and tools (e.g. SAP, cMat, Excel tools, Trackwise, SharePoint, Regulus) General business understanding of clinical trial data governance and supply chain
- Quality background is helpful.