Work Location: Mountain View / Sunnyvale
Work Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00 am - 5:30 pm, overtime possible
Our major gaming client in Mountain View is looking for an experienced research moderator to join their gaming user research team.
You will be working with other researchers to gather and analyze user feedback on games in active development. The goal is to deliver actionable insights that can help developer partners create great games.
- Help collect and organize materials needed for studies
- Setup the lab for study / QA test builds
- Run research sessions (collect observations, notes, and feedback; analyze qualitative data)
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- Bachelor's degree or student in game development or field focusing on human subject research
- e.g. psychology, human-computer interaction, market research, anthropology, or related field
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Adaptable and quick learner
- Organized and detail oriented
- Confidence and communication skills necessary to speak in front of large groups, including directing 20 participants concurrently in a research session
- Must be willing to work nights and/or weekends
- 1+ years of experience moderating playtests and/or interviews
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Transport and parking available
- Access to lunch