Keywords Studios Montréal is a flagship studio in the Keywords group, an international supplier of multiple industry-leading service lines including Art, Engineering, Audio, Functionality QA, Localization, Localization QA, and Player Support. Working across all major platforms, for all video-game content creators, and in over 50 different languages, Keywords Studios provides support and expertise for its clients across the globe, with its strongest presence in North America.
Objective of the Position
The Production Support Coordinator is a tech-savvy person who will supervise a team of technicians and will ensure that his team provides excellent customer service for internal users. The holder of the position must have sharp communication and interaction skills to communicate with staff and to ensure his team can provide value-added technical support. This person will also ensure the preparation of the floor plan, the schedule for his team, will assist with moves, purchases, and maintain an updated inventory of all the available material.
Responsibilities and Principal Tasks
- Manage, mentor, and motivate the team towards the achievement of operational goals;
- Ensure excellent communication and collaboration with the team’s internal clients;
- Oversee and coordinate space utilization plans, including office moves and personnel relocations;
- Ensure the floorplan is complete for all the required shifts and that material resources are ready;
- Analyze peaks and shortfalls in material resources demand and make the proper recommendations;
- Follow purchase request processes, from initial request to receiving packages and updating relevant logs;
- Assist with hardware, mobile devices and production consumables purchasing;
- Ensure proper tracking and inventory of all material resources and maintain relevant logs;
- Monitor and address incident reports and refine SLA’s with Production;
- Investigate and evaluate software solutions and tools optimization;
- Plan and oversee cross-training of all specializations across all members of the team;
- Ensure effective hand-over of information and tasks across shifts and individuals;
- Define, maintain, and empower paths for career growth within the team;
- Any other related tasks assigned by the manager.
- Minimum of 3 years working in technical support or production support with team management experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English with a sense of diplomacy;
- Knowledge of all console gaming platforms and mobile devices;
- Excellent collaboration and positive people interaction skills;
- Great sense of teamwork and leadership; Customer service oriented with great attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritize, adapt quickly and accomplish multiple tasks in a high-paced environment;
- Advanced organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Proper treatment of confidential data;
- Strong conflict resolution capability, including de-escalation and defusing;
- Excellent change-management skills;
- Ability to work autonomously
- Concrete understanding of build deployment tools across all platforms;
- Basic comprehension of network infrastructure, including vlans, drop configuration;
- Basic comprehension of terminal server configurations, virtual machines, and Remote Desktop systems;
- Thorough knowledge of PC hardware components, maintenance, upgrade potential, scalability;
- Excellent knowledge of system software for consoles, mobile devices, and PCs;
- Working knowledge of a multitude of file transfer solutions;
- Strong knowledge of remote and local imaging software for PCs;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Ability to quickly learn new software.
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
The masculine form is used throughout the text for ease of reading, but refers to both men and women.