Position: Senior Producer
Established in 2004, Lakshya Digital, a Keywords Studio, is the largest interactive entertainment and game development services studio in South Asia. We have game production studios in Gurgaon and Pune, and business offices in Tokyo, Japan and San Diego, California.
Our continued success is fueling the need to support overseas growth in India and Japan, as well as further expansion in the US. We are looking for top quality talent to become part of our studio in Redmond, WA, to help facilitate this effort. If you have grown weary of working on the same project doing the same thing from year to year, or if you are interested in experiencing what it is like to simultaneously work on a variety of projects, then dust off your resume, polish up your portfolio and send it to us for consideration.
This position is currently Work From Home. Post COVID, it will transition to being on-site in Redmond, WA. Candidates must be able to commute or willing to relocate to the area.
This Senior Producer role will focusing on our managed art services team and will be working on-site with our client. Their responsibilities will include:
- Oversees the day to day activities of a multi-disciplinary team, assisting with schedules, production solutions, resource allocations, workload assignments etc.
- Manages an on-site team of production staff and coordinates with other project managers or producers within the Keywords family on multi-studio solutions.
- Handles all key communication with the client and is the Production Team’s primary representative to the client for all production related topics.
- Using skillful investigation and questioning, helps the production team to uncover the client’s requirements and latent needs.
- Effectively sets and manages expectations between the client, the production team, and other stakeholders to ensure all parties are on the same page at all times.
- Represents the organization’s interests to the client in order to ensure that the Client recognizes the true value of the services being provided, as well as to appraise the client of the challenges the Production Team may be facing.
- Handles all client or team escalations maturely and timely. Works with the production team, key stakeholders and internal and external experts in order to solve client’s/project issues. Reviews team’s solutions and appropriately drives solutions to completion.
- Performs regular status review meetings with the client, team and stakeholders to present project KPI’s, Risks, Issues and mitigations.
- Working with team leaders, identify areas for performance improvements and helps drive solutions to make improvements.
- Ensures that all project artifacts (schedules, estimates, budgets etc.) are created and delivered on a timely basis.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience managing multi-disciplinary teams in the video game industry through all phases of game development, from concept to completion.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills are a must.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a client\services industry in a related field.
- Must have shipped a minimum of 5 multi-platform video game titles in a production management or leadership role.
- Proven experience managing people as well as projects, helping to define career growth areas, performing one on ones and regular performance reviews.
- Able to independently assess situations and take mature decisions, keeping the organizations goals and objectives in mind.
- A BA Degree in Project Management or proven work equivalent is required.
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Voluntary Long-term / Short-term Disability
- 401K w/ company match