TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM LEAD - 40 hours a week
Keywords Studios manages player support operations out of our Redmond, WA office. We are looking for dedicated, intelligent, passionate, and hardworking video game enthusiasts to join our team as Technical Support Team Lead. Qualified candidates love video games and the technology behind them. You understand network connectivity and can empathize with the players while looking for resolutions. You will serve as a fount of knowledge, assisting agents with any questions they have throughout the day. You will help agents in their daily workflow, informing Discipline Leads of perceived opportunities for improvements in processes.
- A Team Player:
- You’ll be a pivotal part in your team’s growth. You thrive in team environments by playing to your strengths and trusting your team to help you through your weaknesses.
- A Seasoned Veteran:
- You’ve proven yourself on the Frontlines and know what it takes to be a successful agent. You’re knowledgeable in your area of expertise and love to support your team.
- Strong communicator:
- You communicate clearly and concisely, so your audience and your team easily understands you.
- You recognize that situations change, complications arise, and you're ok with that; you’re flexible and able to handle whatever comes your way.
- You look for solutions outside of the norm. You leverage resources and pull from the potential of your team.
- Player Focus:
- You prioritize and champion the player experience in everything you do.
- Hold ownership of the team's queue management, monitoring, and distribution of incoming ticketing and chat volumes.
- Support your team by conducting data informed 1:1’s that will inspire personal growth and enhance the team’s performance as a whole.
- Serve as a knowledge resource for your discipline team by guiding them throughout the day and squashing any problems that arise.
- Keep up to date with current technology and understand the effects it might have with our products.
- Understand our tools, providing support to agents and tracking inefficient uses or issues.
- Work with the team in ensuring outdated documentations are flagged for review and are updated.
- Play a key role in interviewing agents that could be joining our campaign.
- Be the most passionate voice within your discipline and are constantly on the lookout for ways to improve the player experience provided by your team.
- Assist leadership in various administrative tasks, such as attendance logging, facilities upkeep, etc.
- You have a minimum of 1 year of experience as a technical support agent.
- A great understanding of hardware components, software troubleshooting, network connectivity, and ISPs.
- Proven record of consistently meeting player support KPIs.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Core gamer with a desire to play and be highly engaged in League of Legends.
- Education - High School or GED (required), any college experience is a plus.
- Open availability/schedule - 40 hours/wk.
- Intermediate understanding of the Google Office Suite (Sheets, Docs, Gmail, Drive, etc.).
- Vacation and sick time available
- Free Snacks