Work Location: Work From Home during pandemic
Work Hours: Monday - Friday, 4 hrs a week
Keywords Studios, a video game industry services company is looking to hire a part-time recruitment coordinator to perform various administrative tasks and support our Recruitment department’s daily activities.
Recruitment coordinator responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in Talent Acquisition and getting a closer look of how our company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will assist in organizing and coordinating our Recruitment policies and procedures.
- Update our internal databases/ATS with candidate information, including contact details and other documents as required.
- Screen resumes and application forms.
- Maintaining good communication with Keywords Studios management team.
- Assist in sourcing candidates for our entry-level and intermediate roles.
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates.
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks.
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed.
- Participate in organizing company events and job fairs.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians
- Experience as a Staff Assistant or similar entry-level HR role is a plus
- Familiarity with HRIS, ATS and resume databases
- Experience with MS Office
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Organizational skills
- Bachelors in Business/ Human resource, Human resource Diploma preferred
- At least 20-30hrs availability/ week
- Should be able to work 1pm to 5pm PST, Monday to Friday.
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits