The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology, and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. By working as their external development partner, we enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In doing so, we enable our clients who are operating in complex and fast-moving environments to remain lean and agile and to focus on creating and monetizing the most engaging experiences. We are trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development, and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry-leading service lines every step of the way.
About Liquid Development
Liquid Development was founded in 2000 and is the largest outsourcing art studio in North America. We offer a fun and cooperative work atmosphere, where collaboration is encouraged among a diversely talented team to remain on the cutting edge of content creation. Everyday Liquid Development is producing work at the forefront of modern game production and the demands for our services continue to grow. Our team has contributed to AAA titles within the Halo, Mass Effect, Borderlands, and Call of Duty franchises - Liquid Development is the team these titles turn to when they need the best.
Prop / Environment Artist
Liquid Development is looking for 3D artists to create unique assets outside and inside of game engines. Some projects require learning proprietary pipelines and tools that is built into the scope. You will collaborate with a team of experienced artists working on some of today's top titles. The studio is currently work-from-home friendly due to COVID-19 pandemic. We would eventually be looking for remote team members to relocate to our lovely city of Portland once it is safe to do so.
This role is Temporarily due to COVID-19.
Please send your resume and reel/portfolio.
- Create high poly and game-resolution models in 3DS Max or Maya, complete with next-generation materials and shaders.
- Ensure that every asset meets the quality expected, both from an aesthetic and technical perspective.
- An understanding of full asset development (from concept to final asset integration) is a plus.
- Experience in UE4 and Unity is a plus.
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Voluntary Long-term / Short-term Disability
- 401K w/ company match
- Work alongside dynamic individuals in the gaming industry
- Work within a company with upward career growth opportunities